Thursday, February 22, 2007

Do You Owe the System?

A few years back I had a member of my sales team make this general statement... Selling is system and either you owe the system or the system owes you." I've repeated this phrase many times since and I have never had anyone stop me and say, "What?" I mean they always get it...

Brian Tracy covers this concept in "The Law of Applied Effort." According to Brian "All great success is preceded by a long period of hard, hard work in a single direction toward a clearly defined purpose."

Again Brian hits this concept with "The Law of Overcompensation." According to Brian "If you always do more than you are paid for, you will always be paid more than you are getting now."

Proof that selling is really a system and that if you put in the right efforts you'll get the right results - eventually. The system will owe you...

TK

No comments: